Following Footprints - Positive change for bilding your own personal success

The 1st Blog
The Mayans
Understanding Past Life Regression
powered by

My Blog

Where Reincarnation and Science Converge

Past Life memories may come to us in many guises: the "deja-vu" experience, recurrent dreams, either of a specific location or of a frightening event ; a crippling phobia or unexplained, groundless fear.

People who fear water, public speaking or heights ( to name just a few common phobias) often uncover the memory of a death or drowning or hanging, or falling from a high place. As these past life traumas are explored and resolved in hypnosis, the clients phobias cease to exist.

Emotional and physical challenges carried over from the past incarnations into the present life can be quickly and effectively resolved through past life regression hypnosis in far fewer sessions than conventional therapy. Many physical ailments are considered to be psychosomatic, and these conditions may diminish or cease all together through past life regression therapy.

Ontario Hypnosis Center

Life

By Walt Whitman

And whether I come to my own today
or in ten thousand or ten million years
I can cheerfully take it now or
with equal cheerfulness I can wait...

And as to you, Life,
I reckon you are the leavings of many deaths,
no doubt I have died myself
ten thousand times before.

6 Comments to Where Reincarnation and Science Converge :

Comments RSS
Shazelle Beach on December-11-12 10:10 AM
I was lucky enough to be a part of one of Bills past life regressions, it was very intense and intriguing!! I often get that feeling of deja vu and have had the same reoccurring dream since I can remember! It makes a lot of things come together when you delve into past life regression! I cant wait to do it again!!!
Reply to comment

Zebra ZXP 8 on June-05-13 12:35 AM
Good post !Excellent article, quite interesting info. I came across your website on Google. I am going to recommend it to our close friends.
Reply to comment

triczine- on September-26-13 12:07 AM
Thank you! I permanently wanted to write on my blog something like that.
Reply to comment

fashion design on December-27-13 2:40 PM
Thankx for more info.
Reply to comment

bentham science on January-21-14 2:25 PM
This article shows a very important information that I was searching.
Reply to comment

Elizabeth on February-25-14 7:53 PM
Past life regression with Bill was a very memorable experience. His voice is perfect for this work as it lulls you into a state of deep relaxation setting the stage for an exploration into a previous lifetime. My session took me to a life I had lived during the mid 1800s in England and helped me to understand some present life issues which can be carried forward into subsequent lives. After having identified these, Bill lead me to release the emotions around them freeing me of the hold they had on me. After guiding me through a clearing to release these past life triggers I was taken to a place between lives where I encountered the amazing energy of my late husband, a deeply emotional and beautiful experience. Bill truly has a gift when it comes to helping you improve your life. The whole experience of hypnosis with Bill was deeply relaxing and enlightening and I would definitely recommend a session to help you explore what might be holding you back from living a more fulfilled life. Elizabeth
Reply to comment